Remember last week I blogged about the awesome 75% Spree Sale that started? Well I took full advantage of this shopping opportunity and would like to share with you my VERY pleasant experience, shopping online with Spree.co.za
Now, like most traditional Afrikaans girls, I am a little sceptical about buying something online. The only thing that I buy online frequently is tickets on Computicket or Webticket. Today I want to tell you something, buying items from an online store like spree.co.za is SO MUCH BETTER than buying tickets! Firstly, you get to shop beautiful things from a variety of departments, they deliver it to your door AND if you don’t like it or it doesn’t fit, you request a return and they collect it from your door and credit you for the full amount!
I went online the day the sale started, and bought a beautiful black leather wallet with loads of compartments. I completed all the steps (keep reading to find out what they are) and literally received my wallet within 24hours! I was so super impressed that I went shopping on spree.co.za again on Tuesday morning to buy a few gorgeous household items and (again) received my parcel at my doorstep yesterday afternoon around 3:30pm! And at no extra cost for the delivery fee – how awesome is that?
My total purchases:
1x black leather wallet for R300 – marked down from R600
1x Tea for One teapot for R146 – marked down from R195
1x Faith tea candle holder for R45
2x Black cushions for R56 each – Marked down from R215 each
Now, as promised, my experience buying online with spree.co.za can be summarized in the following steps:
- Register online and create your profile
- SHOP the site and add your favourite items to your chart
- Visit your chart and check all your items and, if you are happy, proceed to the checkout
- Complete your personal details and delivery address
- If you have a voucher (we all get a R50 voucher upon registering), you just punch in the voucher code and the system automatically updates your purchase details, deducting your voucher from the total amount
- Next, you select your payment option. Now this is awesome, you don’t need a credit card to make a purchase! Spree offers a EFT service personalised to your bank.
- Double check all your details and complete your payment either via credit card or EFT
- Check your mail – Spree will email you a confirmation email with all the details of your purchase and as soon as you make the payment and they receive your order.
- Check your mail again – Spree will let you know when your order has been dispatched from their warehouse.
- Expect the courier to knock on your door within 2 – 4 working days and enjoy your goodies!
Shopping at Spree is super quick, easy and SAFE!
With love from Leo*